Tuesday, June 16, 2009

School Holidays

It has been more than 3 weeks since I had my holidays. It has been a fun and full of activities holiday. Now I am sitting in front of my computer and is suppose to start my port folio for my Praktikum but I have not gotten my hands on it yet. This is my first time blogging in this website. Thanks to Mazura who have asked me to have a look at her blog. I have not been having a break since my study as a teacher in Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia kampus Ipoh.
I love the holidays. It brings me closer to my husband Amzari. You see, we have been married for almost a year now but ever since we got married, we have never been staying together for more than a month because of the school holidays last year in the December. Frankly speaking, I like to have my own time alone but this whole seperation or shall we call it weekeend husband and wife is driving me nuts.
I envy those who can see their spouses every night no matter how busy they are and have someone beside you to sleep with. I am going back to Praktikum this Sunday but I am reluctant to go because I will be leaving my husband again.. huhu.. I will be finishing my studies this December but it feels like forever. Hope that for posting of my job, I will get somewhere close to my husband.
I always beelieve that something good is coming out of all this and I sure hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment