Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Observation is Over..

I am so happy that today is my last observation done by my teacher and lecturer who guided me this 3 months.. I got A minus!!!! Yeaaaaa.. My lecturer recommended that I go for cemerlang but I refused too because of Mr. Ernest.. Well, he is not a bad lecturer, just that he is very particular when it comes to giving marks to the students.. Even my lecturer, Puan Punitha told me to think about it. whether to take the risk or not. You see, in teaching, there are people who is good at teaching but bad at filling and I am one of them.. I can do filling but I am not so good with it.. Whatever it is, I am so happy for the practical to be over.. May I serve the nation with my dedication in teaching..

Ya Allah, thank you for all your support and believing in me.. To my beloved husband, Amzari, thank you for being patient with me all this years.. I am glad that I am married to you and may our live together be a happier one.. Insyallah...

2 comments: