Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting Ready for Fasting month...

As we all know, the Muslims will be starting their fasting month this Saturday, 22nd of August 2009.. I am glad that I will start fasting with my husbandfor a week. He is bad at waking up for sahur and I have to wake up early and cook for him. The other day, he 'puasa nazar' for a week because he finally finished his Degree at last.. For the whole week, I had to wake up as early as 4.30am just to cook for his sahur, even when I am not fasting.. well I guess that's what we are suppose to do when we get married..
I did not say that it is tiring for me to sacrifice for my husband, but I actually enjoyed it because at least someone appreciates my cooking and me.. I like the thought of responsibility in the house.. My husband always makes me feel complete.. This is going to be my second year fasting as husband and wife.. I hope that Allah eases my fasting for this year.. Amin.. May we all fast 'untuk mendapat keredhaan Allah taala'.. That's the most important thing during Ramadhan.. Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan kepada semua umat Islam di Malaysia...

No comments:

Post a Comment